Warm/Cold Ash Vacuum - w/ 3' nozzle
An FGpizza special item! Same vacuum as item #5000, and more!. This vacuum is equipped with a 3-foot metal nozzle to reach the back of your woodfired oven. It is perfect for the oven owner who wants to vacuum the ash out of the oven cavity.
Ships in 2 boxes and made in America.
We've had some of our customers with woodfired ovens request a vacuum for their oven - and we have found the one that works. This vacuum was specifically designed to remove ashes from your hearth. WARM OR COLD!
Using a 5' long, fire-resistant hose and a specially designed filtering system for ash, the Ash Vac solves the problem of removing ash from wood burning ovens safely and effectively.
The Cheetah II uses a filter system consisting of two filters. The first filter is flame retardant for precautionary reasons. The second filter traps sub-micron particles (ash) and has a special snap spring assembly allowing for easier cleaning. The Ash-Vac features a 5' flame-resistant hose, 3-gallon capacity container, and a powerful 6-amp motor. Comes with a one year warranty and includes one set of filters. This unit is 20" high, has a 1-1/4" diameter hose opening, and holds up to 3 gallons of ash.
• Patented double filter system
• Comes complete with a FIRE RETARDANT PRIMARY FILTER.
• Cleaning rod and pliable filters allow cleaning without removing the lid.
• 5 ft. FLAME RETARDANT HOSE allows ash to pass through the hose to the canister without damage to the hose.
• Designed for conventional stoves and fireplaces as well as pellet and corn burning stoves.
Only available to ship in US (48 Contiguous States). Made in America